Show Your Work: Dated Condo gets an Upgrade
Happy Sunday Peeps! This post was supposed to go up about 36 hours ago, but...such is life! I'm here, showing off my work on last weekend's install! I'm going to try to not make this post too wordy and keep it to just before and after pics! The photos really speak for themselves, but I definitely want to break down my reasoning and thought process and the budget...it's bound to be a shocker. But first:
BEFORES & AFTERS!
LIVING ROOM BEFORE:
MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE:
GAME ROOM BEFORE:
GUEST ROOM BEFORE:
I have so many words, but none do this place justice (I didn't even show you the bathrooms -_-). The short of it is that this a downtown condo in a high-rise building that is actually made up of 2 combined units (2 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms) and a ton of wasted space and awkward layouts. The owner wants to tackle a major renovation at the end of the summer so my job was to make this place livable for the two months he would be home.
I decided that it would be a waste of time and money to address anything structural for such a temporary time period. I even decided not to paint. Trust me when I say,
IT. WOULD. HAVE. BEEN. A. WASTE.
But like I stated earlier, I'll give you guys a break down a little later this week. Here are the afters.
GUEST ROOM AFTER:
GAME ROOM AFTER:
MASTER BEDROOM AFTER:
the visible importance of a steamer -_-
LIVING ROOM AFTER:
I'm incredibly proud of how things turned out. It still has a long way to go, but the owner will have a cool summer.
If you have any specific questions you want me to cover, drop them in the comments below and I'll answer them in the next blog post! Can't wait to hear what you guys think!